Wednesday, September 2, 2009

illustration landscape watercolors










This was the first landscape that I did that I think I got a little grasp of doing clouds and skies. I am still trying to get those perfect Missouri tree-covered hills--this is the best I can do so far. Also, I like this one because the colors are vibrant and a bit truer to life than some of my others.









I really wanted to do one with mist or fog, and this is what I came up with. Not gonna lie, I looked online for other watercolors that had mist for inspiration. I thought about including something in the foggy white part in the front, but thought it was fine the way it was. With this one, perhaps less is more.









I'm just including a third one because this one is the "loosest" one I did. It's a bit abstract but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment